Reason
Other
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Edmonton
that 6 months ago onset of muscle spasms and twitches in body would lead to swallowing problems right now? in as little as 6 months? I've read/heard about the classic "creeping up" nature of ALS. This problem with swallowing kind of just "crept up", so.

thanks for any information.

and in all honesty... when a doctor checks your reflexes etc., and that comes back fine, is that a good sign? not the end-all-be-all diagnoses like an Neuro can give, I know that. But with all the twitching, weakness & swallowing problem, is it at least a good sign?
and how can my doctor really know if my muscles are slowly wasting if it's just something that "creeps up" - they could be incrimentally degenerating?

again, thanks.

and I also noticed little things like slight problems with stumbles... not all out tripping... but stumbles... like I'll stumble sideways a little ... or when I cross my legs and go to lift them up, it's definitely more difficult than say even 2 months ago... it feels more difficult anyway... just questions, questions, questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back