Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
PL
State
opolskie
City
Nysa
Ween I saw that something bad happen whit me one of the first symptoms was little muscle loss or athopy not so big becasue only I see this change one me on this level and I have an qestions becauce after first symptoms I had emg and its was clear after 4 months from onset my symptoms was mucles athropy,pain on muscles ween walking or grab something,heavy hands,weakness on legs and arms,fasciculations,hyperreflex.

And I have a question whit this all symptoms I maked emg which was totally fine ! It is possible to have clear very pretty emg whit all this symptoms ?

Hey, clean EMG in atrophied muscles pretty much rules out ALS. There are exception when EMGs are in the early stages, but I have never heard about case like this. By my doctors its impossible.
EMG is essential, without typical findings on EMG you cant diagnose you with ALS.

My ALS clinic noted muscle wasting and I have a "dirty" emg BUT not ALS. (My nerves are regenerating. Thus the reason my EMG says "abnormal study.")

That was two years ago and I still do not have ALS. Proof for me that trying to nail things down over the internet accomplishes nothing other than wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back