Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
hi, i receive the email below. want to know who these people r befor i give my address to them.Good morning. My name is Linda Ott and I work with a ALS support group that covers El Paso, Tx. Chantal Hopkins and I are going to be in El Paso on
Saturday April 26 th and would like to meet with you and your caregivers. Please contact me so that we can set a time to visit you. I tried to call you
yesterday but I don't speak Spanish. I am looking forward to meeting you. Linda

does anybod know these people

looks legit

Health briefs
Sun-News report
Article Launched: 04/16/2008 12:00:00 AM MDT

4 Today at 4 p.m. Prescription for Health will feature experts on immunizations, an exercise program for homebound patients and health policy. Guests will include Doña Ana County Commissioner Bill McCamley and Sharon Hodges from the Department of Health. Prescription for Health is broadcast every Wednesday from 4 to 6 p.m. on KSNM AM 570. Listeners are encouraged to call in at (575) 527-4570 or e-mail the hosts at [email protected].

4 ALS Caregivers Support Group will meet at 6 p.m. tonight at Severo's Restaurant, in La Mesa. The group gives information and support to caregivers of people with Lou Gehrig's Disease. Info: Linda Ott at 525-8469.

4 AARP will host guest speaker Mayor Ken Miyagishima at its general meeting at 2 p.m. today at the Munson Senior Center. All persons 50 years old or over are invited to attend. Light refreshments.

4 Mesilla Valley Hospice will celebrate National Healthcare Decisions Day (NHDD) today by providing information on how to talk about their wishes with family, friends and health care providers, and execute written advance directives (health care power of attorney and living will). Info: Mesilla Valley Hospice at 525-5709 or www.nationalhealthcaredecisionsday.org.

Hope they can help you! Have your son call the phone number to make sure! But I feel it's OK!

also

Agency: Southern NM ALS Support Group
Program name: Southern New Mexico ALS Support Group
Description : • Southern NM ALS Support Group provides information and support to caregivers of patients with Lou Gehrig’s Disease in southern New Mexico and the El
Paso area of northwestern Texas. The group also maintains a small inventory of equipment and supplies for the use of ALS patients.
Hours of Operation: Third Mondays at 1:15 p.m.
Eligibility Requirements: No eligibility requirements.
Intake Procedure: No intake procedure. For information call Linda Ott, 505-525-8469.
Insurance Information: N/A
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Fees: N/A
Primary Contact: Annelee Donnelly, Employee, (575) 541-0054, (email)
* View all agency contacts
Address: 1401 So. Don Roser Drive
Las Cruces, NM 88011
This location is handicap accessible
(See a map)

Directions:
This is in the Dona Ana County YWCA Building.

thanks for info. i just needed to b sure. u never know. i used to trust everybody but now i learn i cant even trust my own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back