How are you? The Remix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be thinking and praying for you Jrzy. So sorry you have to deal with this on top of everything else. Kate

Surgery went OK. Let me tell you, armpit stitches suck! (The biopsy site.) They're worse than the ones in the long snakelike incision on my arm.

Now just the wait.

Thanks for the prayers - keep em comin! ❤

Great news - step one done.
Waiting is the hardest so we are waiting along with you and hoping for the best of news.
Armpit stitches - the very thought is horrid as you can't move much at all without irritating them. hugs

Jrzygal - I’m sending my prayers. Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. Yes, I think our bodies finally say, ok you’ve abused me long enough, my turn to ask for help. Huge gentle hugs.

that is such fantastic news!!!!!!!

Great news! Your asking to get the mole checked in the first place serves as an example to us all.

Best,
Laurie

So true, Laurie. Ironically, I noticed the mole because I was taking care of the new tattoo I got.

Yeah, he's still looking out for me! ❤
20200207_120757.jpg

Praise God on the good news!

Love the tattoo. Says it perfectly.

Last night I had a dream I was with my husband. We were laughing hysterically at something, I have no idea what. One of those crying, almost can't catch your breath, but you keep laughing times. Whether it was a memory or a wish, I'm going to hold on to that image today.

Hugs all! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back