Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
KY
City
Stanford
Well, hopice came to my parents house this morning. They were great but it left my mother an emotional mess. I guess it just cements the fact that she is dying. I have no idea if she will cooperate with them but, at least she will have options if she chooses to.

I will pray that your mom receives comfort and reassurance from the hospice people.

My Mother in Law was on Hospice for 4 years. They took really good care of her and helped her be comfortable. I hope you mom does well and they comfort her.

Lisa, I will be praying for your beautiful mom. God bless. Keep us posted.

Irma

kylisa

Our thoughts are with you, your mom and the rest of your family. I'm sure that the hospice people will take good care of your mom and will make her comfortable.

kylisa

Our thoughts are with you, your mom and the rest of your family. I'm sure that the hospice people will take good care of your mom and will make her comfortable.

I am sure she could benefit greatly from the hospice services. The problem is that she is hard headed and fights everything we have tried to do for her. Too bad I can't make her accept whatever it is she needs...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back