12/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Tucson
Hahaha. I will be the first cured

evidently someone in the office doesn't understand als. The nurse had to come out and convince them I'm still dying. Maybe I'm costing them too much .

Sweet, I always enjoy getting the when are you going to get better question

They really don’t get it, do they?

you aced hospice!

they actually pointed out the three als patients they took in after me have all died. If I didn't like their nurse, c na , and rt so much I would change hospice.

You go girl and educate! Joke's on them.

You could always see if you qualify for Medicaid. You have to run down all of your suppliers which we prefer because they are much more concerned about my supplies than home health and hospice.

no complaints about supplies. They are very timely with med and rt supplies. Now nice to have them make all phone calls

You have to hand it to em eh - fancy you are still alive so that must mean you getting better ... mmmm love you Kay!

Kay, Did you give them a copy of the ALS Awareness document? I give it to every provider I allow to touch me. If they refuse to read it, report them. For people who have just been diagnosed, I'm attaching the document.

You might want to tell your hospice workers that 75% of the people with ALS who contributed to this document in 2016 are dead.

Attachments

• ALS AWARENESS PROJECT Rev1.pdf
    563.3 KB · Views: 416
My sister is acing hospice. Excellent caregiver team. Love you Kay.

When my husband was in hospice, a nurse told us that as things progressed and he got closer to the end he may want to get up and we could let him walk around a bit——😳

When my husband was in hospice, a nurse told us that as things progressed and he got closer to the end he may want to get up and we could let him walk around a bit——😳
and while he was walking around, how about sipping some fine wine and enjoying a three course meal! great idea nurse!

If we had a competition for the stupidest things said by a health professional, I believe that is the winner :rolleyes::sneaky::rolleyes: just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back