Hospice denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely ridiculous!!! Someone needs to teach them a thing or too and I believe Chally is the perfect person to do that! Give'm hell Chally! That sort of thing really chaps my a**!

Bloody h*ll, I thought id heard it all but then this. Seriously, who was the person who saw you and what the heck were they doing? Spying? It's beyond ridiculous. Definitely don't stop laughing and raise some h*ll on this one.

I'm outraged!!!!! Sounds just like the stories of investigators for department of workers comp or disability spying on you to catch you not "worthy" of the services. Please let us know if there is anyway we can help by writing letters, or anything.

The only thing I can do right now is send you my own personal laughter, joy, and enjoyment of life!!!!!

Our diagnosis should not deny us the dignity of a joyful life. Keep laughing !

Cathy

I'm so very proud of you, Chally! First, that you're able to laugh at this terrible disease. Yes... it is helpful to you to do so, but it is very powerful an influence to those who love and care about & for you. Second, I appreciate that you'd share this with us... so that we can all be aware of how a hospice program should not conduct itself. And third, that you will challenge their response as "wholly inappropriate" towards one who is living through any terminal disease... and especially towards one who has served their country.

My best, good sir!

Jim

Have your doctor call the hospice director and raise h*ll. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Chally, if you are not a member of the PVA (Paralyzed Veterans of America) call them.

Being diagnosed with ALS makes you automatically eligible.

They act fast and are more knowledgeable about ALS than any other Veteran
Organizations and benefits you are eligible for.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Oh Chally, this is outrageous, gross, ludicrous and it would be Something to laugh at ( but make sure no one from hospice is watching) if the conséquences weren't so dramatic.
I am sure that with your determination and the good advice you get here, you'll get whoever said this nearly drown in their shame.
wondering if it is even legal to spy on people that way.
thanks for all your spirit-lifting posts.

Thanks again folks

Al I am PVA connnected thanks

I have director of VA hospital working on this now.

But seriously ya want to laugh! Go see Homes and Watson

Love ya all. Chally

I love your always positive outlook Chally. Your a good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back