Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ny
State
new york
City
valley stream
I have a quick question, i am 22 years old, ive been expericing some things. One i feel like im horse, not all the time but some of the time. Ive experienced some pain in my jaw when chewing as well. I have been having muscle twitches all over, from my lips to my left leg to my left foot to my butt and foreams and everything in between. I feel that one leg has gotten stiffer, or my hamstrings in general have gotten stiffer. But i still can manage to do wall sits and run a decent amount. I feel like i have even gotten a little stronger actually. I dont cramp really, unless of course i do something that causes it. But i def feel stiff, i suffer from aniexty and over worrying. And i read that aniexty can actually cause the symptoms that i have. But what worries me is my horeness, could be it be linked to something, or maybe it is just nothing. I have been expericing some twitches in my face, but i cant tell if there twitches or just normal movements in my face and im just over imagning them. I dont really twitch in my tounge, and my speech sounds fine im assuming. And i dont really have a problem swallowing. Any advice i appreciate

My advice to you would be to take your own advice. You say you read anxiety can cause all your symptoms. Yes it can. Hoarseness can be the start of a cold. Go see your GP, get him to check you, discuss your anxiety issues and stay off the internet. You'll convince yourself that the hoarseness is throat cancer, then you'll be really screwed up.

AL.

isle,

It seems that you have a pattern of asking the same questions in various wording as a means seeking answers and reassurance. You've been a member of this forum for about a month, but yet I don't remember reading any posts of yours from AFTER you saw your doctor. Have you actually been to any sort of doctor about your fears? Have you scheduled any appointments?

The members here take time to try and give you good advise, but, they are not doctors, many have no medical background, and even if they did, its still the internet, its not the same as seeing someone in person.

If you are wanting others to take your concerns seriously, you should be serious enough about them yourself to be proactive in actually seeking medical care.

I, for one, am not of the mind to start responding to this latest thread, as it seems to do no good, because previous responses have not served to calm your fears, or served any purpose other than to trigger you to rephrase the question you had just asked and had answered.

Good luck to you, please be willing to make the effort to help yourself, rather than thinking it can come from others. You need to be willing to make a much larger effort on your end to find answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back