Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Corpus Christi
Well tomorrow is the day I finally meet with the ALS clinic for I hope a final diagnosis. It. Has been 26 months since the onset of the first symptoms, and am ready for a final determination. I am so nervous for my wife as I don't no if she is ready for this, she has been kind of in denial about the hole thing. I am pretty nervous. I will let you all know what happens at the appointment. Thanks to all for listening to my ramblings and wish me luck.

The very very best of luck tomorrow.

You are not rambling one bit.

Whatever the outcome, we will be here for you.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for a good out come. But whatever the outcome, is there is still life to be lived and trails to blaze. Sunrises and sunsets to be joyful for. Keep us posted.

Wishing you the best of luck. We are here if you need us. Kim

Thank you all for your continued support, I will let you all know as soon as I get an answer.
Jeff

Jeff, I pray you get good news tomorrow. I am wishing the best luck for you. You will be in my thoughts.

thinking of you for your diagnosis, and especially for your wife.

I was sure in denial during the long process and it hit me hard at first, even though I knew in my heart this was the most likely outcome as it went on for nearly a year before diagnosis and only continued to get worse.

For my PALS it was a kind of relief, even though it was the diagnosis we did not want, it was in some ways better than the limbo.

We are there with ya

............Best of British to you and your wife Jeff...thinking of you guys today

Thinking about you. Hope you got good news today.

I guess the journey has ended for a diagnosis. Unfortunately I will be sticking around this forum, as I was diagnosed with ALS this afternoon. I will offer more detail at a later date as we have a lot going on at the moment. I would like to thank all of you for your concern and support, I look forward to getting to know you all much better in the near future. Once again thank you.
Jeff

We will be here when you are ready. So sorry for the news.

So sorry to hear this. God bless you and your family.

I am so sorry Jeff. I was really hoping & praying for good news today.

so sorry Jeff, I can remember getting our diagnosis clearly and through a fog at the same time, and that was only in May this year.

We are here, however you need to get your head around this and however much time that takes.

At least you are with people who totally understand. Peace to you and to your wife, let her know that the CALS are active here as well and can support her too.

So sorry to hear Jeff, as Tillie says please talk as you need to. this is unfamiliar ground and the wealth of knowledge here WILL help-take care
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back