09/1998
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Kapuskasing
Hi everybody;
wHere do i find Homemade recipes for my peg feedings? i Have a 20fr ponsky feeding tube.

patsy

Hi patsy:

i've never used Homemade stuff in tHe feeding tube... sorry.

t.

feeding tube recipes

Hello patsy: my sister recently got a peg tube the nurses who are doing dressing changes have all told us to use only prepared dietary formula such as ensure. they suggest that using other things could cause a blockage of the tube and then you would need to have the tube changed.
if you do find any recipes please post them so we can evaluate them. good luck with your search. jane

Hi patsy,

we us isosource for Henrys tube feeds. He Had to Have His tube cHanged after 6 montHs, it was not a big procedure and did not cause Him any pain. using Homemade recipes would i tHink cause major blockages, be careful. never Heard of anyone doing tHat. you need to make sure tHat tHey are getting tHeir nutrients and using ensure or isosource is a sure tHing. Hope all is well, keep your spirits up !

jane, good to Hear from you. Hope tHings are going as good as can possilbly be. Hope you are coping okay too. i wonder How al and lee are doing? tHey sound to be Having a great time, good for tHem. take care all.

love, carol

Al And lee Are inded hAving A good time. we will probAbly stArt for home next thurs. or there Abouts. might stop in lexington And kendAllville indiAnA on the wAy home but thAt depends on some other relAtives schedules. hAte to whine About the weAther but it hAs been cool(under 70) hAven't been to the beAch this week And it rAined yesterdAy. supposed to get wArmer (74) over the weekend so might get some sun. need A bit of color to come home with even if it is red. sounds like everyone is holding their own so thAt is good. tAke cAre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back