Status
Not open for further replies.
Many hugs my friend xxxx

Hugging you Lenore. Praying for peace and comfort as you go through these last hours/days. Yes, getting through losing my Brian w/o my Brian is something I can’t explain.

Just know you are still doing an awesome job. You are an incredible CALS. Your love is so very evident.

Know I’m holding you.

Planning to keep ourselves sane... It makes sense.

I was thinking the other day on my way to work, I believe that the BEST people get horrible diseases to make it easier to let them go. There is no way we would want such special people to suffer.

Hugs Lenore! You are doing an amazing job! No judgement here.

An odd bit from these last two weeks.

When Brian made his decision, we turned the TV off and he started listening to music mostly. He likes smooth jazz. We have Alexa, she works our locks, turns lights off and on, all kinds of stuff. She also plays music on request, so we of course asked for smooth jazz.

Numerous times in the Alexa lineup for “smooth jazz”, the Toby Keith song, so very clearly a country ballad “Crying for Me” showed up. It is perfect to what we are going through and Brian and I cried more than once to it as it popped up, mysteriously on Alexa in an otherwise Smooth Jazz lineup.

You’ll never convince me she is not listening.

Ending this thread and beginning a new one. Brian flies free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back