Reason
PALS
Country
IN
State
preet vihar
City
NEW DELHI
hello everyone, am new here. I cant find any introduction thread, so just wanted to drop in and say HELLO to everyone...hope you all get fine the soonest.. god bless. :|

*THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR MARKETING ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL SALES*

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome!

Good morning,
I just wanted to say "welcome". It's my husband who has ALS - diagnosed 06/2006 (he's only 50 yrs. old). It's still all new to us and it's a blessing that I found this forum. It is full of info, advice, etc. We're going for a 2nd opinion next week to a dr. in PA. So far, I've done all the research, etc. My husband has chosen NOT to read anything about ALS yet. That's his way of handling things and that's fine. My way is to find out all I can and be there for him when he needs me. We will walk this journey together and face each day at a time.
Not sure if it's you or a loved one who has als - but, thankful you found this forum.
Seems like everyone is here for us if we need them!
Take care and May God bless you with a wonderful day!
Patty

Greetings from L.A.(lower Alabama!)

Hi, Buffalooney. how's the world treating you? It is hot here, but yesterday I was having a kinda' good day & decided to do some yard work in my borrowed Jazzy scooter. I wrapped new growth on running roses around fence, pulled dead stalks on day lilies--and then here came the yellow jacket. I didn't get stung, but he was really bugging me, so I retreated to the safety of my air-conditioned prison.(sanctuary).

welcome buffaloney

welcome to the forum. you'll be so happy you found it. it's such an incredible group of supportive and helpful people. write lots and keep us up to speed on how you're doing.

take care...
nicole

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but buffaloney was full of baloney.

He has been banned from the website.

He only came here and posted messages to hide the fact that in one message he quietly placed links to an online drug delivery service, tsk tsk.

I'm always amazed at the lengths of deception that people will take to make a few hundred dollars (the average mark up on 2-3 months prescription for drugs being sold online).

As always, please be careful in your travels online.

Good catch David. Most people here know we run a legitimate site and try to watch out for our friends. I'm always a little suspect of the people with the cutsey names and ones that don't give any information about where they are from at all. Take care and see you all on Mon. AL.

shame shame!

why in this world would someone want to do that?

It just boils my dander when someone tries to take advantage of things like that

good eye, and great catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back