Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
OS
State
Darkside of Moon
City
country
I was just informed by his wife my dear Freddy passed away yesterday, with his wife at his side and he passed peacefully, naturally. Thank you all for your prayers for him. Another A L S angel to watch over us all. This is so sad my heartis shattered to pieces. Prayers for his family for Peace and comfort to surround them.

May God comfort his friends and family and rest his soul. I'm sorry for your loss Sweet Di.

Di, I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and his family during this terrible time. HUGS

Very sorry, Di. You were both lucky to have had each other as buddies. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

So sorry for your loss, Di. Prayers going out for you and all of Freddy's friends and family.

Sorry you have lost your friend, Di. Hugs.

Just so sorry, Di.

Di, I'm sorry your friend has passed. He is free from this relentless monster. Prayers.....

Oh Di, I'm so sorry that your friend has passed; I remember how worried you were about him... My condolences to you, and to his family.

Di, so sorry to hear of your loss of a good friend. Thinking of you.

Of course prayers for his family, Di, but too, my prayers are for you. Hugs sweetie. I love you.

So sorry for your loss Di!

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back