11/2016
Country
US
State
CA
City
Anaheim
I'll PM you.

When I visit your profile page, I can see that people have left comments. However, I don't seem to have a button to post a comment. Either I'm dumb and don't see the button (entirely possible) or I'm still in "stage 5 new user lock down mode".

I can't seem to find a button to send messages to people either.

Kate, click on a person's username (underlined and in blue) next to their post and you will see a menu of options.

Ok, I think I need to change my user name to " technotard". I clicked on your name and saw 4 items, ( view public profile, visit homepage, find more posts, and add to your contacts). I then clicked on each one and did not see anything that would allow me to send a message. Thank you for your patience and help.

Rob, I don't know what the magic number is these days, but I broke down and paid the annual membership fee so that I didn't have to wait (almost three years ago now).

Ok, I think I need to change my user name to " technotard". I clicked on your name and saw 4 items, ( view public profile, visit homepage, find more posts, and add to your contacts). I then clicked on each one and did not see anything that would allow me to send a message. Thank you for your patience and help.
Kate, click on the name and then view public profile. It then brings up the page where you can type a message.

Sooner, thank you for responding, I hope I'm not being a highjacker. I am beginning to think it's not all me, I actually had sent a couple of messages in the past and now remember there was a box to write a message under someone's profile. I just did as you instructed and went to your public profile page and there is no place to write a message!?

Sooner, thank you for responding, I hope I'm not being a highjacker. I am beginning to think it's not all me, I actually had sent a couple of messages in the past and now remember there was a box to write a message under someone's profile. I just did as you instructed and went to your public profile page and there is no place to write a message!?
Wow! When I go to yours, it says visitors message and has a place to type. So weird! Maybe something is turned off on yours that needs to be turned on? Maybe admin can help? When I clicked on Nuts, it had a send Nuts a private message and you didn't have to click on view public profile. Not sure why they are different.

Thank you so much for taking your time to help. I think I will try to contact admin ........only way I know how.....a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back