Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
LI
City
Liverpool
Hello all well wat can I say I need advice my doctor just keeps sending me for test that I dnt need
All left side problems started about 4 years ago with a lump in my throat had all cameras ct scans that are possible all clear
But over the years the weakness in the left side of the voice is clear to me also left side breathing is weak my whole breathing seems noisey now also every time I’ve done a oxygen test it’s been over 97
General weakness all over like my back comes out for no reason I feel like I have cramps in morning also tierd a lot more
I went the gym at 6 am then came home painted hall stairs and landing and a bedroom at night my neck was stiff left side like u was being strangled by someone
My wrists were weak my forearms were weak my legs were weak I have fascinations in my right shoulder left leg right leg all over my abdom I’m scared no one is listening to me but this has being getting slowly worse for years now please can anyone tell me if this is als I’m scared or sounds like it

I'm sorry, you are simply not describing ALS no matter how much you might try.
You can't understand how this disease works as you tell us you went to the gym and painted stairs, then tell us you have weakness.
Please you need to learn to listen to your doctors, and not try to take the precious time of the terminally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back