Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Just wanted to update again..Got my test results back from the Rheumatologist. Everything was normal except my Vit D still severely deficient despite having taken the high supplements they have given me for 5 weeks. And protein in my urine again and some other cells. Everything else normal including a retest of my ck level which was 35 low range of normal. My neck xray also normal. They did not do my lower back which as mentioned in previous post could be a big part of my issue.

Anyway, still waiting for my neuro appt. In the meantime, my symptoms still continue. I took a different form of D the last 3 days Vit D3 with some other things in it and it seemed to help a little. But otherwise I am still pretty much the same except I have been having more pain. My ankles are sore and my arms get sore also. For example, I played rock em sock em robots with my son yesterday and my hands and arms aches so bad, sigh. The weakness in my hand has not ever returned though and it has been about 7 weeks now. So I guess that is a good sign. I am really wondering if I have some sort of post viral syndrome as well as my lower back issue or maybe even fibromyalgia. At this point I am not sure about ALS. I agree with your responses that it seems unlikely given my symptoms were in both legs and arms at onset and the perceived weakness I had has seemed to resolve. I am really left with achy pain, mild stiffness, twitching and basic muscle fatigue in most all my muscles..

In any case I am hoping the neuro can help! Best to you all, I will update after my neuro appt. or if anything different happens in the meantime..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back