Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
City
Tomball
Hi netty! Hope everything is well with you and Freddie. I misplaced your phone number. Have not been able to call. I have not been online in quite a while. Am experiencing something really bad in my life. Can feel that I have fallen into depression again. It has nothing to do with Rudy. I have not even been to the cemetery, because I am tied up with this sad experience. Tell Freddie I am still praying for him. Wish I could come by, but my heart is broken as of now. God be with us all.

To all my Pals/Cals friends: I am still reading when I can, but am unable to reply. Still have you guys in my heart, and praying for each one of you. Love you all.

Irma:(

Al, Cindy, David I am so sorry Did not mean to put this thread under "Memorial." I have not been able to think straight lately. Forgive, please...........

Irma

Irma,
I hope that you are all right....I do love you and you know that we miss you. You are one of the sweetest people I know and truly are a true blue friend. I will be praying for you and your family. I hope you know that you are a very strong woman and your beliefs in Christ are so strong, know that he is walking with you in your time of neeed....You are truly an angel here on earth.........I love you and will pm you with phone number.
Freddie sends his love and to let you know that he still looks at the pictures you gave him. Rudy and Jesus.Call if you need to talk.....
All of Our Love,
Freddie and Netty

No problem Irma. We're just a PM away if you need us.

AL.

Hi Irma -

I don't write often, but I have followed you for so long. You have been a true and honest friend to so many. I want you to know that you have been a great force in my life too, although I have never directly written to you.

Now I see that you are in pain - and it makes me sad. Please let us/me know how we can help - and talk about it if you can.

I want you to know that you have touched so many more people than have actually corresponded with you. I hope the good energy you have sent to us comes back to you and lifts you up.

With admiration - Beth

Thank you for replying, netty. I have been walking around like a zombie here lately. I just don't know why these things happen. I was just getting over the pain of losing my son, and I am right back under this dark cloud. I do not know how much more I can endure. The reason is going to be a little off topic, but it still hurts like heck. I am going to make it short, because I don't want to go on and on. One of my chihuahuas, and she happens to be my dog, because she follows me everywhere, she came down with kidney failure. I lost it when the vet gave me the bad news. I do not have the heart to put her down. I brought her back home, and am taking care of her the best I can, poor baby.

I have been going to the doctor, too. My doc told me that something is not right in my stomach. Am going through numerous tests. I was sooooo sick this morning at 4:00 am. I came close to calling the paramedics, God I was sick. We'll just have to wait, and see what happens.

Tell Freddie hi. Tell him I am still praying for him. I have not been to my son's house lately, because of these issues. God bless!

Irma

Thanks Al! God bless you guys, and keep up the good work.

Irma

Hi Beth. Thank you very much for your nice words. I am going through some hard times, am praying to God that He helps me pull through. I have been reading these posts, but cannot bring myself to replying, because my mind won't let me. I will be posting again. I have been spending a lot of time with my little one. God bless you all.

Irma

Irma- I am glad you reached out to us. You are a great lady and deserve to feel peace. Don't forget to reach out to helpers in your own community so you can get some face-to-face time, too! Cindy

Thank you very much Cindy. You are a wonderful person yourself. I enjoy your posts, because you always know exactly what to put in your posts! God bless you.

Irma

Feel better Irma!

Dear Irma

I am so sorry you are not feeling well and about your pup. I know how you feel about your pup. I have a 6 lb maltese, 9 yrs old, and I almost lost her and spent so much money at university vet hospital and she got well.

Praying for you both.

You know Irma, you must talk "yourself" out of the depression, as you know Rudy also would say that to you.

Give it all to Jesus and know that alot of us will be also.

Keep in touch and get well, please!

Patty

Hi Patty! Thank you dear! Yeah, my doggie is like family to me. I picked up 4 different meds for her today, and got her started on them, plus they prescribed the Lactated Injection, what they use when they put you on IV, yeah.....I have to inject her with that solution twice a day. I will do my darnedest to get her back on her feet....with lots of prayers, too, of course (that comes first!)

As for me, I will find out tomorrow what the problem is. Will keep you posted. I am sure God will be on my side! Faith is grand! God bless you!

Irma

Thanks for the compliment, Irma! :-D Please post as soon as you find out what is getting you down! Hugs, Cindy

You are welcome Cindy! Well. I went to see my doc today. He said it's not a major problem. It's a female issue, but it can be taken care of as an out patient! Thank God! I really did not want to get hospitalized, because I am doctoring my baby. My son Shannon was worried to death about me, bless his heart! He felt a great relief when I told him it wasn't a big deal! God bless you guys! Take care of yourself, Cindy.....oh yeah....and keep up them good posts!

Irma

Glad to know you are going to be OK. You might find that your mood levels even up after this, also. Seems to work that way for some. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back