Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
i hope you are feeling ok today. i feel like something nasty you tread in lol. this week ive had about 20hrs sleep total(and thats with my sleep med)the spasms in my shoulders to my hands and in my neck have been bad.ive noticed my speech is more slurred this week(dont know if its lack of sleep or spasms going into my neck).i went to town this morning,i havent been for 2 wks.,and now im dead to the world lol.i neeeeed sleeeeep.

sorry i meant mammaberger:oops:im worse than i thought lol.soooo sorry

Hi Olly, sorry to hear your feeling crappy. Me I'm just plugging away, no good days as far as the body goes they are as good as I make them. I find eating lots of cookies makes me feel better :) That's one thing that I have found different about people with als. I can tell my forearms and legs are smaller but the middle part is expanding. I'm heavier than I've ever been. I used to be so slim and active and now I've got these little arms and legs and lots in between!

Ya I saw that, I knew you were referring to me!

im disapearing all over, lost 16lb since october. some days i dont feel like eating and when i do if i have to chew too much my face and jaw aches. i just had a amazing thought if docs could take the shrinking part of this desease and bottle it they could make a fortune: lol.

Or if they could figure out how to stop the shrinking they'd make a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back