Diagnosis
4/2006
Country
oce
State
new jersey
City
forked river
Hi there, Just read your story in the ALS Assoc. Philadelphia Chapter News pamphlet. Turned the page and recognized your picture from the Forum. We belong to the Philly and Greater N.Y. Chapter. We'll be doing the Walk our third year on Saturday May 17th in Seaside, N.J. My son-in-law Jack will be cutting the ribbon again this year to start the Walk. He can no longer use his hands but it is a great honor for him. Our group picture is on the ALS calendar and there was an article in the News Pamphlet back in the Fall I believe. Good Luck with all your projects. Never give up HOPE! Fondly, Beebe

I'm part of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter but go to the clinic in Hershey. My wife and I are thinking about getting a team together and going to the walk in Harrisburg but haven't made up our minds yet. I'd like to get a walk started in Williamsport, home of the Little League World Series, but I just don't have the time to focus on it right now.

I hope the walk is a good one. I would have considered that one but I figured it would be too much because of Advocacy Days in D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back