Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
wisconsin
City
racine
I am so suprised that I am not alone with this. It all started in feb, I am a cna and was always used to doing 16 hr days. Then in feb I started getting really tiered and my neck started to hurt. It was like I had a bowling ball on my neck. I went from doing 16 hour days to maybe 5 hours I was exhausted. It seemed like maybe I had a infection, so I went to a Ear, Nose and Throat Dr. He said there wasn't anything wrong as far as he was concerned. So I went to a neurologist. All my scans came back ok but my blood levels for a auto immune deficence was low. Meaning some thing was wrong but said it was undetermined.. He put me on Provigil, and told me to get a GP. I just started taking the Provigil yesterday and praise the lord. I have not felt this normal in months. I can't wait to go back to work! :-D Mary from wis

Hi Mary. It is a blessing if they don't think you have ALS.

AL.

Good for you Mary! But one dose of Provigil and you are all better! That is wonderful. Will google that med when I get off of forum tonight, as I am unaware of what the med is for.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back