Hi-ho Pokey! Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresa

I am seeing Dr. poiro, he heads the als clinic at CC. have you met him? Welcome to the forum and sorry for why you are here. I could use directions or help, I will be driving over 4 hrs to get there.

Zaphoon

I hope your calf is feeling better soon....

April,

Not just one calf, both! Throw into that mix spastic back and neck muscles, weak arm muscles and frozen shoulders. I feel like a Tin Man in bad need of oiling.

Something is short circuiting in my wiring. For objects as light as a pound or two to feel heavy to lift just isn't right. I'm turning into a big panzy right before my own eyes!

Muscles feel weakened for no good reason. I fasciculate like a son-of-a-gun, too. I'm not complaining, mind you. I think this is something everybody ought to have the pleasure of experiencing at least once in their life.

Zaphoon

Well I will complain - I don't think anyone should have to experience this stuff.

Except for the docs of course - just one day would give them a whole new perspective.

Kim~
Yes, i guess me saying 'hope your calf feels better' was a bit simplistic, to say the least! You still have your humur intact and a witty way with your words. You should be a writer.......

when people (other than this site) ask how I am doing, I keep it simple. "oh, doing good" or "cant complain".....how would one even begin to tell 'outsiders' how we really feel? With my friends and such, I just tell them I have some autoimmune/muscle issue and leave it at that. IF they prope, I tell them muscle fatigue and I dont want to talk to about! I like living in the land of DENIAL when out in public. So, I never talk about my issue's outside of here unless with my husband or mom.

Theresa~

Thanks for pm, I will reply later. I gotto go drop son of at wrestling. I really know what people mean when they say 'mom's taxi'. Before kids I thought those titles and stickers were so lame and now I get it! I spend half my life in the car driving my over scheduled family everywhere!

April,

When someone asks how I'm feeling, I just say "thanks for asking" and totally avoid the question.

Did you watch the bachelor last night?

crystal~

Yes I did, as I put the baby to bed. I just love it, but I think he is making out with too many girls! He seems soooooo into it! I am not sure who I like yet for him, I was glad with the ones he sent home. I do like that stephanie but she looks like her face had a face lift? I do like melissa......

My husband hates me watching this, I told him when it is over that I will tune into the history channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back