Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

karenmorrison

I have gotten Richard to join the forum and hopefully he will be able to express some of his concerns and thoughts...his log on is ricturn..so please message him..he is having some problems getting his computer up and running, but hopefully will be in full swing soon....we are still talking about moving in together...we are crazy about each other...I think I can handle everything...outsiders of course give me their 2 pennies worth...but this has to be our decision.....he is a trooper...maybe that is why I adore him so much...if anybody has any advise...it would be greatly appreciated.... :D

Go for it kid. If you love him and he loves you it will be for the best. I saw his name on the member list and wondered if he was yours. If I see anything from him you know I'll have something to say. I'm not shy here.

Karen:

Whatever you decide is good for me... we're all here to help... or entertain... sometimes both. Glad you're here!

Al... when is departure? Are you back by Christmas? My wife and I went to St. Marten... a few years back. It was great up till the point where I lost my wallet... on Orient Beach.

Have fun!

CHeers

T.

Yes we are back for Christmas. We are only gone a week. Leave Friday 2:20 I think it is and back on the 17 th around midnight. I've never been to St. Maarten. Heard it is nice though. But anyplace warm is nice after the first of Nov. Never been much of a winter person. Used to hate doing walk arounds in the winter. Never flew much in winter because of it. Was it a PA 28 you said you fly now? Is that the Arrow or the old 235? Is it yours or a rental. Hinting for a ride here if you didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back