Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
pa
City
pittsburgh
Just A Short Note To Say I Signed Up Today And Have Looked Over Some Of The Posts And Am Very Down,frightend,sad. I Was Dx 2weeks Ago.getting Second Opinion In 3weeks.this Forum Looks Like Great People To Talk And Share Info.god Bless

Welcome

Hi darmay -

This is a very stressful time. Do you have folks close by for support? Tell us more about your circumstances and ask any questions you may have. It is hard to think straight when something like this is going on. You can use this forum to help gather your thoughts and prepare for what may be coming.

Liz

Hi darmay. Sorry to learn about your DX. I hope this forum proves helpful in these difficult times. There's a lot to learn through the search feature and I've always found that no question is too sensitive. Glad you could join us and keep in touch! Cindy

Hi Darmay. Welcome and what ever happens just remember that you are not alone. AL.

Hi

Darmay,

When I was 1st diagnosed in July 06, I went to church and the sermon was about God's love in your community. Let people know what you are going thru and many people will come to listen and help. Make sure you are seeing an ALS clinic, my family physician and other neurologists did not know what to do with me. When I went to an ALS clinic I finally found people who understood our issues.

Remember life is about living each day.

Another welcome

Hi Bryan -

Welcome to you, too. Your advice is good - some days easier to follow than others - but definitely a positive approach to the challenge with which we've been confronted. Hope you'll stick around and share your experiences with the rest of us.

Liz

Hello Bryan and welcome to our forum. Hopefully you will find some answers and comfort here. AL.

thanks everyone

This is all so new and overloading , but it is comforting to find this forum of wonderful people.I will keep the advice in mind.thanks again and god bless all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back