Status
Not open for further replies.
Good times? Ain't we lucky we got 'em (TV reference):) I just got back from djing a dance convention- exhausting, but in a good way. I find I'm going to have to put my music on laptop, just can't handle all the cd's anymore. Am planning to attend another dance convention, this time for fun, in Phoenix over the 4th of July weekend. Then in August comes my Alaskan cruise, from Vancouver to Anchorage. I'm going to spend a couple days in Vancouver, never been there and I hear it is a beautiful city. I'm also continuing to work at my job, which gives my life purpose.

Yes I'm scared of what the future holds, but life is a gift and I'm gonna enjoy the time I'm given, best I can. So if I'm here a bit less at times, it is just because I'm out living and trying not to obsess about the changes the disease is throwing my way. Positive mental attitude is the one thing long-term ALS survivors have in common. And I intend to be one of them!

Dave My in-laws took that cruise a couple of years ago and the pictures were great. I'm sure you'll love it. Vancouver is a very vibrant city but beware people trying to sell medicinal marijuana and mushrooms that you don't eat with your steak. Have a great time though.

Al, my brother tried those mushrooms back when he was in college, long ago and far away. I heard it was a whole different kind of trip:)

Yes from what I understand you can go far but never leave home. Kind of like Star trek reruns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back