Reason
PALS
Country
Mexico
State
Baja California
City
Mexicali
HI EVERYONE, MY DEAR FRIENDS, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT MY HUSBAND JORGE, HAD A PEG AND TRACH DONE ON THE FIRST OF JULY AND WAS CONNECTED TO A VENTILATOR, HE'S STILL IN THE HOSPITAL AND A FEW WEEKS AGO HE GOT A PNEUMONIA, THAT IS THE REASON YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME.

GRAMPAL, CINDY, JACKIE, HARVEY AND EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP, AS SOON AS WE ARE HOME YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME, I LOVE YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF THIS WONDERFUL PLACE (MY LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE).

PATY
HUSBAND'S CAREGIVER DX 10/17/05
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO :neutral:

Dear Paty, I am sorry to hear your husband has been so ill. I hope you are getting the support you need to make it through. Holly

Hi Holly

Hi Holly:

Thank you very much Holly.

Paty

P.D. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Paty. I sent you PM's and email to the address you registered with and got no answer. I and Cindy were quite worried. Glad to hear that you are OK even though things are not great with Jorge. Hope things work out better in the future.
AL.

Paty, I've Been So Worried About You

Paty, I Last Heard Jorge Was In The Hosp., Then Nothing More. I Was Afraid You Had Lost Him. Please Send Me A Pm And Let Me Know How You Are Holding Up. I Got A Pm From Poco, And Her Husband Dick Died 2 Months Ago.

Now, I Read About Citali's Husband Andre Being Near Death.

This Is A Monster Disease And I Hate Every Moment Of It.

Your Friend, Jackiemax

Hi Paty- I, too, was afraid you had lost Jorge. I hope you are getting the support you deserve! Cindy

Paty..
Good to hear from you--thanks for the update. You hang in there and let Jorge know we are pulling for him.
You take care...Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back