Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
michigan
City
southeast
I have been reading around your posts for a while now. I have found so much valuable information here and great support among the members. Tonight I showed these forums to my brother (he is my P). Just hoping he finds some value here too.

Hi, arialB! Sorry about your brother. I hope both of you will find great information and support from us all.

If you have any questions, just ask and we will try to answer to the best of our ability.

Welcome...this is a great place for info and support during the whole process

Hi, sorry about your brother. You will find a wealth of knowledge and help here.

ArielB, I am sorry to hear about your brother. My mom has ALS. I am glad you find this site. There are some great people with a vast knowledge base here. I am sure you will find all the support and information you need. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Hi ArielB!
Sorry about your brother. Hoping you find what you need here. As always, if you have any questions, just ask. I'm sure someone will chime in with something to help.

Thanks. I know I haven't said much, but I do listen. It seems sometimes there are so many questions I just don't know where to start, but slowly I am finding them with answers attached-imagine that. My history is this: my younger brother is my person. He is 52, single, lives alone, and is fiercely independent. He was diagnosed w PLS in June 2011. I live 27 miles away and shop pick up laundry drive him to appointments make calls for him and search for anything else I can do. What I try to do is sometimes way to much and at the same time never enough... Am sure that is a pretty common feeling.

Oops, that's June 2009 Dx.

Hi ArialB, glad to meet you, too bad its on this Forum, but I'm grateful that its here. Its been a lifeline for me, and I'm sure it will be for you as well.
Helen

Welcome, I joined in March, but just starting reading and posting this week. It took me so long because I was in denial concerning needing support from others that knew what I was going through. I tried a local support group, but didnt' get what I needed. I must say in this short time, I feel supported and feel that everyone cares about each other. I know you will feel the same, and hopefully your brother will to. This is a place you can get help from others and feel comfortable expressing your feelings.

Hi airalB, Glad you found us also, so sorry your brother has this. All the folks here are sooo helpful, Loving and full of Compassion. There is also alot of info to help you both on the journey. We are all here to help each other. (Hugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back