Hey Theresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieD

What happened on the weekend with your friend? did you hear back from him? how are you feeling?

hugs, debbie

Hi debbie, i sent a private message in reply to your inquiry. it is a bit long, sorry about tHat.

wHat is tHe next step for you and tHe study? do you Have any idea How long it will take, and if tHey Have Had any success? or is tHis tHe first go around? tHey must Have some protocol from otHer similar situations? are you ready for it?

Theresa - i hope that whatever turn of events you have, you are feeling at peace! melissa

Dr cashman rec'D the protocol that he neeDeD so we are going aheaD with the stuDy! i shoulD be hearing from someone at sunnybrook any Day now! he tolD me the name of the Doctor that will be running the stuDy, but i've forgot his name. when i saw cashman 2 weeks ago, he saiD the stuDy woulD be starting in 2 weeks. i am so reaDy for this! with familial als 50% of offspring will get it! i want to Do everything i can for my chilDren anD my family's sake!

Hi melissa, i am trying to feel at peace, but He is tHere in my Head all day long. Hard to turn off. i am keeping busy and distracted as mucH as i can.

debbie, tHis sounds really exciting. go for it, and we'll be beHind tHe journey all tHe way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back