Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
usa
City
city
Ok I've been working with a lawyer to get my social security and ss doc noted pronator drift is what I caught from the conversation.
What does it mean? I have no idea?
Tia!

I did get approved btw

Last edited:
The lawyers have read off some of my notes and I understood some but its confusing.

Maybe I'm misspelling it?

Last edited:
never mind i looked it upz it insdicates spacisity. which i already knew i have.

do you ever catch yourself talking to yourself Denise? :D

Lol ok tillie you got me but giveme a brek im getting troubzle from this outz zdated tablet lol! Besides lzife is running me nut lately lol so im a bzit over analytical about terms i hear lol!

I love talking to myself Denise, I just try not to do it in public ... :-o

It's always good to have a laugh at yourself too, I give myself plenty of opportunity for that, especially lately!

Ahh got my daughters phone lol a good bit faster and easier to use. Yes got to laugh at myself ha!
I can't do much on my tablet its small and out dated. But when I'm on her phone I can search away lol!

oh yes that makes lots of difference, maybe your daughter needs a new phone and could give you hers ... :p

i am on the ps3 a bit easier to look into searches i dont want to read too much into dr google but one site said sign of upper motor neuron disease!.but another said sign of stroke! well i am going to ask for clarification on the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back