Diagnosis
04/2018
Country
GR
State
KO
City
Ptolemaida
How are you? Crazy days, who would have thought we are going to be living like this? How are you? I miss you all. I have been better, i currently don't work, which is a financial issue but im hanging in there. Im doing better physically, lost weight, walk a lot. Been agonising about Covid and the vaccine and if it would affect us. I miss mum dreadfully, especially since i live alone. I hope you are all remain safe. Hugs and kisses.

Hi Nina!

So nice to hear from you. I'm glad to hear you are taking care of yourself and feeling a little better. It is hard. I also live alone. I miss my husband every day. I am lucky to have good friends who always check in on me, but especially with COVID, there have been many, many lonely hours.

Please get the vaccine when it is available to you. I got the Moderna vaccine. No reaction whatsoever to the first, and just a headache and mild body aches from the second. I feel a lot better with it. I have been able to get together with friends who are also vaccinated. It's like I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care. Sending big hugs!

Thank you for the answer. Im.kind of scared, of its going to influence our immune system, wake up Als. Yeah im still scared. Im so glad you did it, i want to do it too. Keep safe. Kisses and hugs.

Nice to hear from you Nina. Always remember what a wonderful daughter you were to your mother.

Hi Nina!

So nice to hear from you and that you're taking good care of yourself. I got both the Pfizer jab. For the first, a bit of a sore arm, and the second, about 11 hours of slight flu like symptoms and then completely fine after that. Please get the jab as it is the only way to get vaccination herd immunity and a way for us to get our of this mess. Big hugs to you, Nina! ❤

Thank-you for updating.

We got 2 shots of Pfizer. My wife had a sore spot the next day. She has als . It made it hard to stand that day. Other than that no issues. I'm sorry about your mother. My wife has famial and it was devastating 25 years ago. It gets easier but you will always miss her

Nina,

So good to see you. I love hearing all the positives that have happened to you this year. Covid has been rough as I too live alone. But hey, we got through ALS we can get through Covid. I had the Pfizer 2 shots. First shot, just sore at the injection site, kind of like. tetnus shot. Second shot a day of flu like symptoms, then fine. My neighbors behind me had the same but they had zero reactions to either shot.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back