Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ca
State
sask
City
saskatoon
Hi Al, I was laying in bed and thinking of all of the wonderful people I have met so far on this forum. I was thinking, I wonder how Al is doing? I think many of us think of Al the big, strong, fireman. Even though you have ALS I always seem to think of you as invincible Al. Anyways just wondering how you are doing these days and if you find your illness is progressing slowly or not. Thanks for all you do, thanks for your sense of humour, thanks for being you! I hope you have many years left, this forum would not be the same without you. We need you and your frankness and honesty is appresiated.

Hi Al, I was laying in bed and thinking of all of the wonderful people I have met so far on this forum. I was thinking, I wonder how Al is doing? I think many of us think of Al the big, strong, fireman. Even though you have ALS I always seem to think of you as invincible Al. Anyways just wondering how you are doing these days and if you find your illness is progressing slowly or not. Thanks for all you do, thanks for your sense of humour, thanks for being you! I hope you have many years left, this forum would not be the same without you. We need you and your frankness and honesty is appresiated.

Very Very true Al.. We need you.. You are the words on this forum..and we ALL appreciate you.. Very well said Mammaberger..:-D

THank you ladies for putting into words the things I think about every day! When AL checks in later today he will have a nice surprise, and it isn't even his Birthday!

Hi guys. Thanks for the kind words. I'm not doing too badly but not too fussy with head mouse I'm using to type with as I'm having trouble keeping my head steady long enough to get stuff typed. That's why I don't say as much as before or as often. I'm bidding on eBay this weekend for Dragon Naturally Speaking 9. I'm hoping that will type easier. I'll be using some of the money donated from members to the forum to buy it so that's why I'm trying to get it cheap on eBay rather than paying full price. Saw the movie The Bucket List last night. Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. It's a must see for anyone who thinks they do or might have a terminal illness. Lee says I'm kind of a combination of both of them. I did make a list. I have a secondary one now but need about $100,000 to finish it. So I buy lottery tickets. We need hope right?
Have a good day all.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back