• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacquelyn

I just wanted to let you all know that my Dad passed away in his sleep early this morning (January 20th, 2008 ).

Thank you all so much for your advice, support and comments over this past year. It has been a difficult battle.

Hi Jacqueline. I am sorry for your loss. We are with you still- and we will stay with you over these next few weeks and months as you greive the loss of your Dad. Cindy

Hi Jacqueline,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad.God be with you & your family & give you peace.
Sharon

Hi jac, sorry to hear about your dear Dad's departure. Prayers and condolences your way. May he rest in peace.

Irma

So sorry to hear about your dad. May he rest in peace.
AL.

So sorry to hear about your dad Jacqueline. He is now free from suffering and at peace.

Take great care of yourself over the coming weeks & months.

God Bless.

So sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is a tough thing to go through but there is comfort in knowing that their suffering is over.

May your father rest in the peace of God.

Sorry for your loss. My he rest in peace.

I am so sorry about the loss of your dear dad. Please remember that your dad is now free from this terrible disease. God Bless. Anne

So sorry about your Father. And thank you for sharing with us.
God bless,
Laurie

Another loss to this awful disease! My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Marlene

Dear Jaquelyn

Dear Jaquelyn and Family, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Your Dad is finally at peace. Fondly, Beebe

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back