He's been indicted! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! That is particularly good news to me and folks here in my hometown. Steve W. (one of the undercover ALS guys) was from here. Steve's widow always tells me he was VERY proud to have done that 60 minutes investigation. I'm sure he would have been thrilled to see these guys get what they deserve!

Thanks for sharing CJ...I am glad to see these sick people brought to justice!

Congratulations, Steve Watters! You helped nail the scum-sucking lowlife b*stard.

Too bad we can't take these guys out back and shoot them. Save the taxpayers some money.

It really upsets me that people can take advantage of people with false hope. I wonder if this is the same scam that I read that someone on here was going to India. I remember the person really got upset when everyone was telling them not to waste their money.

It really upsets me that people can take advantage of people with false hope. I wonder if this is the same scam that I read that someone on here was going to India. I remember the person really got upset when everyone was telling them not to waste their money.

No. This is the Mexican scam, which tarnishes a legitimate stem cell trial in Monterrey. Then, there's an Indian scam, a German scam, and a couple of Chinese scams. And, of course, the legitimate trials here in the US (that TedH5 is in) and a legitimate trial in Israel.

That 60 Minutes aired between when I finally got a neuro to agree that "something is wrong" and her diagnosed 10 days later. I recall well watching the piece and praying "please not that!". Glad to hear of indictment . Scumbags!

i remember that all too well...........good to see theres still some justice in this world.
shooting is too good for this guy...........i vote on giving him a labatomy without anesthetic:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back