Diagnosis
09/2011
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Podunk
Yea! That is particularly good news to me and folks here in my hometown. Steve W. (one of the undercover ALS guys) was from here. Steve's widow always tells me he was VERY proud to have done that 60 minutes investigation. I'm sure he would have been thrilled to see these guys get what they deserve!

TedH5

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
McDonough
Thanks for sharing CJ...I am glad to see these sick people brought to justice!

trfogey

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
NC
City
Raleigh
Congratulations, Steve Watters! You helped nail the scum-sucking lowlife b*stard.

susanf

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
fl
City
Palm Harbor
Too bad we can't take these guys out back and shoot them. Save the taxpayers some money.

tammyg

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
md
City
baltimore
It really upsets me that people can take advantage of people with false hope. I wonder if this is the same scam that I read that someone on here was going to India. I remember the person really got upset when everyone was telling them not to waste their money.

trfogey

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
NC
City
Raleigh
It really upsets me that people can take advantage of people with false hope. I wonder if this is the same scam that I read that someone on here was going to India. I remember the person really got upset when everyone was telling them not to waste their money.

No. This is the Mexican scam, which tarnishes a legitimate stem cell trial in Monterrey. Then, there's an Indian scam, a German scam, and a couple of Chinese scams. And, of course, the legitimate trials here in the US (that TedH5 is in) and a legitimate trial in Israel.

SueG

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
09/2010
Country
US
State
ME
City
central
That 60 Minutes aired between when I finally got a neuro to agree that "something is wrong" and her diagnosed 10 days later. I recall well watching the piece and praying "please not that!". Glad to hear of indictment . Scumbags!

olly

Extremely helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
i remember that all too well...........good to see theres still some justice in this world.
shooting is too good for this guy...........i vote on giving him a labatomy without anesthetic:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.