00/0000
Country
FI
State
FI
City
Kouvola
So... how to describe my situation.. ok
Hello everyone! Thank you that you helping people and try help no matter what! I appreciate your time!

Now.. I'm Alice, from Finland, was here before, about 6 years ago... my problem started 2015. Weakness, pain and twitching.. yes I had Enmg and other examination, and everything was clean.. so then I must just you now, except that everything is alright that I just twitching girl.
No I'm 29 and we are now moving, I have my twitching all that period to now day..
So I just think that it is part of my body... ofcourse, my twitching was not everyday and not all the time noticed all twitching... but no 2 days ago something changed... I noticed 2 day ago when I was packing, that my left hand fingers is weaker and experience some odd feeling that something is crawling under my Palm... and I noticed very little twitchin between thumb and forefinger... and not stoping at all... ofcourse, I started again, afraid... because it cause pain and twitching is more localized... so.. do I must go through all examination again....
Don't know what to do...
Ps. My twitching period all that time (6) years for now, very rarely twitching on hand... so I experience that is something new...

It is most likely that your hand has a mild injury due to overuse, if there are truly things you can no longer do. ALS remains an extremely unlikely thing. ALS does not begin with hand pain during use.

Do not be afraid to see your doctor on video or in person if safe, if that will reassure you. If not, there seems no urgent reason.

Best,
Laurie

Thank for cheering, if it just not go away and something dramatics happen, I must go to doctor.
😥

Alice you should always go to a doctor BEFORE asking terminally ill people to assure you about your fears. Please do so.

Hi! Please I want hear your opinion.
I was writing before, so read "Here we go again..."

So my symptoms starting 1,5 months ago. Starting in left hand. First I felt weird feeling, like can't control my thumb and first finger. Then I noticed very fine twitching... after that weakness but just feeling, so I went to neurologist and then he examination me and say no worries.
Reflex are hyper but because are symmetric, no worries... ok I was happy. But 3-2 weeks ago I noticed my twitches are now upper my hand in my shoulder... twitches and some cramping like that hand can't relax, I noticed, I can't hold my 1.5 year old girl more than 15 seconds on left hand, then I must put her down, hand shaking and felt wery tired.

Now pain comes within.... can't explain. What kind pain... I waiting enmg, 10.11.2020...
I feel not just weakness but like on shoulder and hand I have some sort weight.... I just scared...
And I know that Al's it is not feeling but many described that they have pain in early Als....
Anyone? And I twitch in hand and shoulder..

Hi Alice- you already have an open thread, so I've moved this post there. Please keep posting in this thread, as it helps keep things together and people can offer appropriate advice.

Often the feelings of shaking and weakness can relate to your overall health. You will want to pay close attention to your sleep (not easy with a toddler), diet, hydration and the balance of electrolytes. There is no reason to suspect ALS. I anticipate that the EMG will be reassuring in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back