Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
i hate been like this. i hate been helpless. a mother is suppose to b able to help their children when they r sick. i hate hearing my son throwing up n not been able to get up from bed or yell out, r u ok. n when he is in pain, not been able to help. why!, :(:confused::cry::?:

cukita99,

I really feel for you, I read alot of your posts. I beleive you said your son is 19, and I'm sure he understands that
you would love to help he if you could. I am undiagnosed..... my children are 4 and 7 and it is so scary I think about it every day
as I am declining and able to do less and less for them.

I understand. Hang in there, both of you. God does not give us more than we can handle.

cukita99

i am so sorry you are having such a hard time, i always feel saddened when i read your posts. i read the als are wanting to visit you , did you contact them to arrange this. they may be able to help despite your financial status and not having medicare.
please trust them to help you, you can not keep coping on your own as you have said before this is effecting your son and rightly so, he is still too young to be coping with this also. please please let the als visit you, not everyone is bad as you know from all of your friends on the forum, sometimes you just have to trust people.
god bless.
caroline

there is a problem with the timming. i wont b in town these weekend. my family is taking me to visit my nephew in alpine. i email them hopefully they can come another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back