Reason
Other
Country
US
State
tx
City
katy
Please help me learn to live this day like it my last. Because if someone doesn't it might be my last. You are the most caring people I have ever met and im dying inside from fearPlease help me.

jattd, we are here for you, and others like you. We are not going to let you down. If, anytime, for any reason, you want to go online and chat with us, just do it. Your posts will not remain unanswered. There are a lot of caring folks here, and we care for each other. May God bless you. I'd like for you to know, your post brought me to tears. You are in my prayers.

Irma

Hi jattd. Most of us here have been in your place, scared stiff. Different things help different people. If you have a minister or priest, talking with them can help. A close friend can be a good listener. Talking about your fears helps most people. I try to wake up to something positive every day. Sunshine, rain for the grass, friends visiting, the laughter of my 18 month old granddaughter. I think you get my meaning. Try to look at every day as a gift. I hope some of this helps. Take care. You are not alone.
AL.

Hi jattd

Hi jattd:

You've come to the right place, here you will meet wonderful and humane people.
Feel free to ask questions, we all are here for you and everyone seeking help.

Remember when there is live there is hope; I pray everyday that a cure is found for
A.L.S.

Love

Paty
Baja California, México
Cals to late husband Jorge
Dx. 10/17/05
Died 12/30/07

Hi Jadd. I tell myself that fear is not a useful emotion, unless I am face to face with a big scary dog baring his teeth! But I cannot run away from my illness, so I must find a better way to cope. Al is right- our thoughts create our emotions, so it is best to re-train your thinking by focusing on something positive. Hope this helps. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back