00/0000
Country
UK
State
NY
City
London
Hello,
I am having my EMG - Monday. Until then I am completely freaking out. I have a non-stop twiching in my palm. From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed. It is almost invisible you need to look it in a certain direction. The reason I saw it was because for 1 week I had in the same palm between finger a really strong twich which stop for 7 days. But this one does not stop, it is like a pulse, not strong and ongoing. I massage but it wont go away. What is your opinion.

If you could read here about twitching: Read Before Posting

Twitching means nothing unless there are other symptoms along with them- which your doctor can assess and figure out if there is anything to be concerned about. You have an EMG tomorrow. This will hopefully put your mind at ease. Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you! But it is actually next week Monday. I am extremely worried, that why I texted…

As you have read above and in the stickies, there is no reason for you to be worrying about ALS. Stop watching your palm and go for a walk, is my advice.

Calm down and wait, then follow the advice of your doctor.

Sorry everyone, but it is so hard to read posts like this tonight in light of other posts here from those with irrefutably diagnosed ALS... of so much more significance!!

Worried97, I wish you'd take a moment on this site and read what else has very recently been posted, and then maybe take to heart what others, with serious ALS experience, have posted in response to your post. Step back, thank your lucky stars, have empathy for those with ALS, and move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back