Reason
Other
Country
Us
State
Nevada
City
las vegas
For the past 10 years it feels like I've been slowly swallowing the right side of my soft palate. I can feel stuff all round up inside my body all twisted around and it's finally pulled the left muscle of my soft palate all way over to the right side in the back of my mouth. I can barely talk I can barely breathe and barely swallow. Eating is out of the question I'm on a strictly liquid diet for the past three weeks. Have an appointment for me and she in 5 days but not sure if I'm going to make it. Feels like I'm about the swallow my tongue at any second and I feel all the tendons and ligaments all wound up inside my body. They twitch uncontrollably all over my body and inside my tongue and mouth. Can somebody please help me!

Ten YEARS?

What doctor's have you seen?

What tests have been run?

How did you arrive at ALS?

If things are as bad as you say, you need to get to the ER asap and let them sort things out. An Internet forum of strangers will not be able to help someone who feels they may not last another five days.

Been to every kind of Dr. You can think of. Went to ER. 5 days ago and got laughed at!had all kinds of test run. Hopefully this ENT will actually listen and start all over with the test because no other doctor ever took my seriously they all think I'm just trying to get pain meds! I could care less about the pills can't swallow them anyway. So bad no there is no muscle on rightside of my soft pallet. Don't know what to do. Please pray for me.

What are you talking about ? Soft pallet, muscles, tendons, and ligaments, none of that makes any sense at all. Sound like your making the story up as you go.

You may have something going on but you shouldn't be on an ALS forum. Good luck in getting things sorted out at your next appointment.

Wish I was making this up!

Last edited by a moderator:
An ENT is the right place to be. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back