Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
new york
City
glenville
I am looking for a vehicle. I could use a full size van or a van that is handicapped accessible. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE> If anyone has a vehicle that they don't need anymore because to rent a vehicle cost $100.00 everytime and I can't afford it but I have no choice.

Request for a van

I live in Northeast Ohio but I have been known to travel great distances for a good used car! :) I have been "holding on" to my husband's van hoping to help a pALS...please send me your email address by PM'ing me and I will forward a description and price (and you can let me know if you're interested).

Thank you.
Louie
former CALS to husband Jeff (7-5-2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dukesnider -

I remember you're from the Capital District in New York. Here's two possibilities:

1. I'm told that there are postings at the Sunnyview Rehabilitation Center in Schenectady of vehicles and equipment available for resale. I don't know exactly how you would access this information; but, maybe if you contact their mainline they can point you in the right direction.
2. There is a website called TRAID IN, which facilitates the buying and selling of used medical equipment and vehicles. This is for New York State residents only. I was able to access it by googling "nys traid in".

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back