Help please... I think my dad my have lost control of his eyes:(((

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry you lost your dad. He lives on in you and in the hearts of all those who knew and loved him. My deepest condolences to you, your mum and your family. Yasmin.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your father. My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family. How wonderful that he was surrounded by friends and family at the end.

I'm sorry you lost your dad! You're right, this is a horrible disease! Our prayers are with you!

Jen

Very sorry for your loss. Words cannot express...

pocuita, I'm so sorry for your loss... I'm glad that he was surrounded by his family, and you were there. I pray that you find peace.

Im so sorry for your loss. Thank you for being there for him, we all should have people that love us that much in our lives

His end may be near. Have courage. If he goes, his battle will be over. ALS is a cruel disease respecting no one.

I offer my heart felt sympathy for the loss of your father. May God comfor and guide you and yours in your time of sorrow.

I am so sorry for your loss :( May He rest in peace.

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I admire your courage in carrying out his wishes.

pocuita~so sorry for your loss >>>>HUGS<<<< to you and your family. Prayers that you will all find peace. He was blessed to have such a wonderful family looking after him. Give your Mom a great big HUG!

pocuita, God bless you and your Mom, and may your dear Dad rest in peace. I know it's hard to watch our loved ones depart, but we need to be there to tell them we love them. When my son passed I said so many things to him, to this day I cannot tell you where all the words came from. And yes, I noticed the changes as he was dying, very heartbreaking. I will be praying for you and Mom.

Irma

You are a great kid, and so generous to do what was best for him, and putting yourself second to his needs. I am so sorry for your loss. Remember, we all talk, smile,eat, breathe and walk in heaven.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dad. Sending prayers to you, your mom and your family. {{HUGS}}

So very sorry! God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back