Reason
Other
Country
pl
State
pl
City
wroc
Hi. From two weeks vibrate, pulsate my muscles in different parts of the body, it looks like this: for example, 4 vibrations and the end. When I lay I feel like all my muscles were moving. Sometimes it is so strong that I normally see how the muscle works. I do not know whether it has any relationship, but since the emergence of these pulsations I have a very visible veins on the hands, especially at hand. Maybe someone knows what's wrong with me? Terribly afraid that it might be ALS.

Sorry for my really bad english.

I can not find the option where you can edit this topic. Im 16 years old, no one in my family has ALS.

I think you are saying you are twitching. Twitching is common and does not mean ALS. Please read the sticky at the top of this subforum. Ask us if there is something in it that is not clear. Visible veins have nothing to do with ALS. The chances of anyone without the very rare genetic form that causes juvenile ALS having ALS at 16 are almost non existent. But even if you were 50 I would tell you these are not Symptoms that should make you worry about ALS.
Please see your doctor the answer is probably going to be very simple to fix

Yes, I mean twitching all over my body eg. leg, back, hand, stomach. I read about ALS very much and I am very scared. Mentally, I'm exhausted when my muscles are twitching. I had a blood test, everything is okay. IM taking from a weak magnesium with vitamin b6 but I do not see any improvement.

Thank you for that post. A little comforted me. I wish you all the best.

CHARLES, you don't have ALS.
We know ALS very well. You don't have it.

CHARLES, you don't have ALS.
We know ALS very well. You don't have it.

I'm sorry that I write all the time, but I'm really scared although your comments calmed me a little. I noticed that for some time I have a very thin hands and forearm but I have normal grip and I lift objects normally. I write about all the symptoms because I'm very oversensitive

Charles, I'm sorry to hear that you're scared and overly sensitive. But this is not the website to fix that. We deal with ALS, and you don't have it.

It's not good for you to think about ALS. It's not good for you to talk to people who have ALS. You should simply go away, speak with your parents and your doctor about your fear and sensitivity. Don't bother to talk about ALS, because you don't have it. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back