Help me find a generic phone mount for Permobil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckhorn

Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
PA
City
Small town
Hello. I am wondering if any of you with a Permobil (my PALS' is a Corpus F3) can recommend a generic phone mount? I have looked at many websites but most seem to have mounts that are meant as a "handlebar" mount - for mounting on round structural tubing, or a clip on style. Permobil sells one, but, as expected, it is very expensive (>$200). The actual Permobil RAM mount appears to connect underneath the armrest. Has anyone found a generic clip/clamp that will mount on a Permobil? Thank you for your anticipated responses!:smile:

Last edited:
The RAM Mount X-Grip phone mount is excellent,

I was looking at the piece parts to connect the phone to the chair. If I recall correctly RAM mounts had one clip that would clamp to round bars and another for square.

I will try to see if I can find the list of parts I was thinking of using.

You can check out the RAM Mounts website or most of their stuff is also sold on Amazon.

After trying to get a phone holder or cupholder for a while, our Permobil rep gave us the phone holder with the adapter piece that attached to my Omni controller.

Matt

Thanks Matt. I have a few possibilities added to my cart on Amazon. But it is the adapter piece that you mention (or something similar) that I am trying to find to fit the underside of one chair arm or under the controller like you mention. If I have to settle for a clamp mount for my PALS chair, I will do that as I don't anticipate him driving it with the phone in the holder. Thanks for the infor about the flat mount for the RAM; I will look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back