Loved one DX
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Lanark
Hi there..
I would like to volumteer or try and organize a Golf Tournament next spring for ALS, and raise some money! Can anyone give me some info on how to do this! I helped organize a smaller tournament years ago.. But would like some input on how to it! And how to get ALS to sponsor it for me! I feel we all need to work together and try to find a cure for this horrible disease! Any input would be appreciated!
Mike
:D

Have you tried calling Helen Taylor at the Toronto Office? She could probably hook you up with some of the others doing tournaments.

Thanx again Al..
I will give her a call! Like to contribute something! It's funny.. but it's not! It takes something like a loved one.. or a friend to get involved! I know I won't find a cure.. But I want to contribute something to help find a cure.. or to give someone something! I will call Helen..and it will give me the winter to work on it! I alos want to start a web page in my area to make more people alert about ALS.. For now.. I will just try and make a group page on yahoo! I thank you for all your input Al.. I appreciate all your help!
Have a nice day
Mike
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back