ltr

Country
US
State
NY
City
Elmira
Hi everyone,

I wanted to tell everyone that I did contact the MDA. They acted urgently and contacted Upstate Medical. In return Upstate Medical called and changed my appointment from March 22nd to next Thursday! Covered by the MDA because my ins. was not helping. This is all thanks to all of you. If I hadn't found this site I would still be sitting on my couch not knowing where to turn. Thank you so much. I think about all of you a lot and pray for you too. I am still extremely depressed, fatigued and lost for what to do next, but maybe after I have this appt. they can help me with these problems. Leslie

Good to hear that things are progressing regarding getting the evaluations you need, Leslie! Now for the testign and waiting part. Have a good weekend with the kids. Cindy

Thanks Cindy. Today was one of the "better" days for me. I don't know why it happens, but after a week of feeling like I was quickly going downhill I woke up this am, feeling as if the ER may be in order, and after up and around it ended up being a very active day for me. I did get a huge cramp in my arm and shoulder from carrying a gallon of milk and small other cramps, but my energy was much higher today. I would love to have some more days like this. Does anyone else have this happen? Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back