Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Hey, guys, I TOLD you there was a bright side... From Feb 1st I get 17 hours of housework done every month for me§ TWO whole hours twice a week. FREE§ That -s more that my poor house gets in a year normally. What on earth can one do as housework for TWO WHOLE hours? Mind you, my daughter is busy trying to clean up a bit now to save my total embarrassment (she thinks!) when the cleaner arrives first time. But isnt it GREAT? And I can have nurses come at the click of my fingers. I feel like an Eastern Potentate with all this slavery at my command
Plus the electric wheelchair organiser is coming this afternoon and a friend is installing a dogflap in the door today.
Smile, please....
Lossaluv to all;
PS Hope you all get SOME kind of luck coming your way. Watch out for it so you don't miss it!
PPS Now I cannot get to the bird table I put the seeds on my window sill. I have the computer right next to the window and the birds keep diving in to help themselves right at my elbow. MAgic

good for you! glad to hear to some good news.

I'm so happy for you, Irismarie... and for your doggies! That's wonderful news.

perfect ! Its your turn now.

So glad some things are happening smoothly for you, to make life less stressful!
Enjoy being the great Eastern Potentate! I know you will instruct your subjects with strength and compassion!

So very happy you are getting the things you need! Now you can relax and enjoy life w/ the mundane things out of the way!

Make sure you get a strong and all-terrain powerchair. They even have some that can get over some curbs!

A lot can get done in two hours. I had my own cleaning service for 16 years. If your cleaning people run out of things to do, make your own list of chores, such as cleaning the stove, windows, blinds, etc...Also, if you get friendly people, they are great for a little visit and companionship. This is sooooo great for you. You and your daughter have one less thing to take care of.

Laura

Yep§I am ALWAYS the lucky one. My poor daughter is only here for 4 days and she is working like a saint changing the house so I can reach things - and nagging me for my disorganisation, of course. She is the daughter who once claimed that mothers were invented in order to make people feel guilty, which I thought was telling!

So glad you found a solution to feeding the birds! Hurray for the doggie door, that should make like a little easier. And maids? You lucky girl! We got some cleaning people for my mom and she cleans before they come too. Come to think of it so does my sister! What's up with that? That's what the cleaning people are for!

What a wonderful blessing all around! I would do the same thing - clean before the cleaning people came. I'd be embarrassed by all the dog and cat hair all over!

so happy to hear such good news ...

That is super! When my household help started, they sent 2 people and charged extra the first time ... and I spent the night before clearing all the clutter.

Now, I just let it all hang out. People Who Clean are a greater invention than the wheel!

CONGRATULATIONS, Irismarie. It's about time things started breaking your way!

Okay girl, I am seriously jealous! Oh what I wouldnt give for someone to come and clean my house too! I understand about picking up before they come. If they are there for 2 hours they can do laundry and change the bed too. I used to love that when I had it. Glad you got the doggie door! You are not going to believe how much easier things will be! Wish I could put my doggie door back, but the Bengal cat will jump the 7' fence without even touching it, and then off he goessssssssssssssss! Glad to see you have your daughter there with you for now. You are such a wonderful person you deserve all the TLC you can get!
Hugs,
Kari

I am so glad for you. How exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back