10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Subject: Vote Today. Make a Difference!

Thank you for helping get Paralyzing Poverty to the semi-finals! To date, we are number 20 in the competition but we still need your vote every day to win $500,000 for ALS Ontario’s equipment program and new scholarship fund. We need to make Top 10 to move on to the Finals!

Imagine how your vote could help those who suffer the physical toll of ALS, or the 40% of victims who live in poverty and often don’t even have the money for their children’s education. Your vote can help restore dignity and choice to families who struggle daily with the burden of this disease.

Vote daily to make a difference in the lives of Ontario families living with ALS.

Here’s how:

1. Visit avivacommunityfund.org

2. Register your email address

3. Sign In and Vote Daily at PARALYZING POVERTY - ALS ONTARIO | Aviva Community Fund or type 7768 into the search engine. If you have voted before, you can find Paralyzing Poverty under ‘Ideas I Support’ once signed in.

4. Spread the Word to family, friends, colleagues and peers – use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn from Paralyzing Poverty to help increase awareness.

Kathryn Dunmore
Communications Officer

voted & will continue to vote daily
sharon

Voting every day

Keep voting if you can.

AL.

can we vote from the uk?
will register today and put my votes in.

registered and voted,will vote everyday though only 4 days to go.
worked out paralizing poverty are in 10th place................so everyone vote like mad

Bumping it up again

still voting.
i read a quote that als is the number one neurological cause of death in canada.................wow,i did not realise this.
has anyone wondered or even investigated why this is ?
maybe there could be a connection,maybe a geographical one .

Caroline, I think that us true everywhere. Other neuro diseases like MS and Parkinson's are more debilitating than fatal and sufferers tend to live longer post diagnosed than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back