Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
michigan
City
whitehall
My Dad was diagnosed with ALS on Oct. 3, 2007. He passed away on May 29th. I am the youngest of 6 children and My parents were married for 41 years. My dad would have been 61 on June 11th. I am thankful for every day that I had with him. I dream about him often and he is always healthy and happy. He was a very strong man who loved his family so much.

Trammy,
I am sorry about your DAD, ALS is such a horrible disease.

Hello Trammy. I am sorry for your loss. Your Dad sounds like a wonderful man and it must be hard, being so close to his Birthday.

Hi Trammy! My condolences to you and your family. May your father rest in peace!

Irma

Trammy,
Such a short time between diagnosis and your father's passing! ALS is such a devastating disease and I'm so sorry you've lost your dear father. Your family sounds very close and I'm glad you have each other to share sorrow and memories. Life is precious and having a diagnosis like ALS in a family member certainly gives us a chance to contemplate what truly is important.
I'm sure your heart is full and I wish you peace and plenty of time to grieve. Take care, Trammy.
All the best,
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back