Deutschland
City
Püttlingen
Hello everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself ...
My name is Natascha, I am 41 years old
and mother of two children. In 12/2000 ALS was diagnosed. Since the course at
I am very slow, I am the second opinion in 04/2018 in another ALS
special clinic. Unfortunately, the ALS was also confirmed there, but with a very slow course. At the moment I notice a worsening, running is very difficult for me. Despite tongue atrophy but I have no problems in this area. Lovely Greetings from germany. P. S. Sorry for my bad english .....

Hello Natasha,

Sorry to hear about your situation, but welcome to the forum. There are a lot of lovely, experienced, helpful people here. Sending best wishes!

Kathy

If you were diagnosed in December 2016 and are still running or running up until recently, that’s amazing. Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but I’m glad your progression is slow. Welcome to the forum.

At the moment I suffer from hip and calf pain. Standing and trying to walk only aggravates these. Maybe someone has a tip that could help. Baclofen helps a little ..bye Natascha

Hello Natasha-
Sorry that you are joining us here but welcome anyway. Please don’t worry about your English - it seems just fine! I’m glad your progress has been slow and hope there is good support for ALS in Germany and for you in your life. The people here are very knowledgeable and friendly. Best wishes!

Thanks for the nice words. Yes the doctors care is very good in Germany. I got my diagnosis in one of the best clinics. Also, the second opinion I catch up in another clinic is good in the field. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back