Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
AL
City
VANCE
Just Wanna Say Hi. Im Maggie. I Have Als Dx June 2005. Will Talk More Later Going To Rodeo Not Gonna Ride Tho. I Dont Think Bulls Are Wheelchair Accessable. :)
Maggie

Hey Maggie!

Sorry you had to find us. Please let us know how the rodeo was.

I'm sure you will have a lot to add to the forum. Welcome.

Hello Maggie and welcome. What a great first post!:-D Now you've got me curious about the rodeo! Glad you decided to join us. Cindy

Being Canadian. Is Al, Alabama? Didn't think there were cowboys down there. But I guess rodeo's are popular most anywhere?
AL

MAGGIE said:
Just Wanna Say Hi. Im Maggie. I Have Als Dx June 2005. Will Talk More Later Going To Rodeo Not Gonna Ride Tho. I Dont Think Bulls Are Wheelchair Accessable. :)
Maggie

Welcome to the board Maggie. So you were diagnosed 2 yrs ago, eh? We are here for you and all the others, so feel free to ask questions.

May God bless you, sweetie! Let us know how the rodeo went. We have a big rodeo here in Houston every year, and it lasts for a very long time. People from all over the world attend the rodeo, several performers every year. Really nice. My son, the one that passed, ( had 2 sons, I am down to 1) attended the February 2007 Rodeo. He really enjoyed it, ZZ Top performed then. Have a blessed day!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back