Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Alabama
City
Auburn
This is for anyone out there who knew my son Chad.I wanted to thank you for helping him .He pased on 4-02-07. I just wanted you all to know that he cared about you and you were a source of comfort.

Brenda -

Thank you for your kind note. Chad meant a lot to many people on these forums. Many people will be missing him. I am so very sorry for your family's loss and I wish you peace as you grieve.

Condolences,

Liz

Thank you Brenda for your kind words. Chad wasn't with us here for long but made some valuable contributions that helped others. We will miss him too.
AL.

Dear Brenda - I am so very sorry about your losing Chad. I did not post about this before, but I grieved his loss, also. He was a very important part of this forum, and I came to care about him tremendously.

I cannot imagine the pain - he was so close to his wedding, he was so young, and he sounded wonderful.

I can only hope that you gain some comfort from the people who have been touched by Chad, and who care about your family. I, for one, think about him every day.

Best to you - and know I will keep you in my thoughts. Beth

So sorry about you son I wrote to you son and he me and I can tell you he was a nice man and he will be missed pat

Brenda,

I was fortune enough to know Chad and speak to him almost on a daily basis. We had become strong supporters of one another, and would help each other thru bad days. He had just received his headphones, so we could speak via the internet - skype by voice. The people in this forum, including Chad are all wonderful and you would be more than welcome to come at anytime, should you need support. Chad was a wonderful man and will be dearly missed.

Regards,

Jamie

Hello Brenda. It is nice to meet you. You raised a lovely young man - Chad was just a couple of years older than our daughter. I have missed him so much these last few days that I almost forgot how difficult it must be for you and his fiancee and the rest of the family. They say losing a child is one of the hardest. I am so glad you decided to visit with us, and hope you will continue to do so as time goes by. All my best as you grieve the loss of your son. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back